BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This course can be completed anywhere in Australia
Self Paced Delivery
This course can be completed in your own time
We have industry partnerships and a large reach across Australia
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
Talk to a Course Advisor. They can help you decide which course is best for you.
- Manager/Assistant Manager
- Business Administration Managers
- Business Manager
- Executive Manager or Director
- Manager, Human Resources (Strategy)
- Senior Executive
You will need:
- Desktop, laptop or tablet
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- A web camera and a speaker
- Access to software to view online videos and images, such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, which are available as a download from the internet.
Our workplace training programs are dedicated to finding the best opportunities for employers and staff including access to available funding options and maintaining flexible delivery options. Delivered in the workplace, either by self-paced with regular trainer visits, online with trainer support, classroom or workshops. Our workplace programs will result in practical skills and knowledge that are immediately transferable to the workplace. A streamlined RPL assessment process is available for those who are seeking recognition of existing skills, knowledge and experience.
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
This qualification may provide Credit toward undergraduate degrees. Please consult your preferred University.
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Total number of units = 12
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
PSPGOV602 Establish and maintain strategic networks