BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
What is this qualification?
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts.
Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This qualification is funded by the Queensland government.
Complete the Pre-Enrolment Application Form to determine your eligibility for QLD funding.
Talk to a Course Advisor. They can help you decide which course is best for you.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Administration Officer
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Having access to the following is desirable for the successful completion of assessments and for research purposes:
- Desktop computer, laptop or tablet
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- A web camera and a speaker
- Access to software to view online videos and images, such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, which are available as a download from the internet.
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Total number of units = 13
- 2 core units
- 11 elective units
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBADM302 Produce texts from notes
BSBADM303 Produce texts from audio transcription
BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
This qualification is currently being funded by the Queensland State Government’s Department of Education and Training through the Certificate 3 Guarantee and User Choice program for eligible Queensland participants. For full eligibility information, a breakdown of the fees applicable and our terms and conditions, please click here.
This course can be completed anywhere in Australia
Self Paced Delivery
This course can be completed in your own time
We have industry partnerships and a large reach across Australia
Available in QLD