BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
This course can be completed anywhere in Australia
Self Paced Delivery
This course can be completed in your own time
We have industry partnerships and a large reach across Australia
What is this qualification?
This qualification is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
Talk to a Course Advisor. They can help you decide which course is best for you.
- HR Specialist (WHS)
- Safety and Training Manager
- Safety and Training Supervisor
- Senior Work, Health & Safety Practitioner
- State Work Health and Safety Manager
- Work Health and Safety Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Manager
- Work Health and Safety Officer
You will need:
- Desktop, laptop or tablet
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- A web camera and a speaker
- Access to software to view online videos and images, such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, which are available as a download from the internet.
Our workplace training programs are dedicated to finding the best opportunities for employers and staff including access to available funding options and maintaining flexible delivery options. Delivered in the workplace, either by self-paced with regular trainer visits, online with trainer support, classroom or workshops. Our workplace programs will result in practical skills and knowledge that are immediately transferable to the workplace. A streamlined RPL assessment process is available for those who are seeking recognition of existing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Total number of units = 9
- 5 core units
- 4 elective units
BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
BSBWHS504 Manage WHS risks
BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
CHCFAM504C Respond to and contain critical incidents
PUAWER003B Manage and monitor workplace emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement