BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This course can be completed anywhere in Australia
Self Paced Delivery
This course can be completed in your own time
We have industry partnerships and a large reach across Australia
What is this qualification?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Talk to a Course Advisor. They can help you decide which course is best for you.
- Team Leader
You will need:
- Desktop, laptop or tablet
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- A web camera and a speaker
- Access to software to view online videos and images, such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, which are available as a download from the internet.
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Our workplace training programs are dedicated to finding the best opportunities for employers and staff including access to available funding options and maintaining flexible delivery options. Delivered in the workplace, either by self-paced with regular trainer visits, online with trainer support, classroom or workshops. Our workplace programs will result in practical skills and knowledge that are immediately transferable to the workplace. A streamlined RPL assessment process is available for those who are seeking recognition of existing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Total number of units = 12
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
BSBWRT401 Write complex documents