CHCSS00099 Individual Support –Home and Community (Ageing) Skill Set
Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney
This skill set reflects the skill requirements for providing person centred support to older people in home and community settings.
This skill set is for people working in various care and support roles in the community services sector who wish to develop skills in home and community support.
This skill set has been endorsed by industry as suitable for individuals who:
- Hold a qualification at Certificate III level or higher in Community Services, Health or related field
- Have skills equivalent to the qualification requirement validated through a recognition of prior learning process
- Require upskilling and ongoing professional development to provide support to people in home and community care settings
Skill Set Outcome
Candidates that will be deemed competent in this skill set will receive a Statement of Attainment, mentioning that “these competencies from CHC Community Services Training Package meet industry requirements for work in providing support to people in home and community settings”.
This skill set provides credit towards a range of qualifications in the CHC Community Services Training Package at Certificate III or Certificate IV level.
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
Entry Requirement and Course Pre-Requisite
There is no entry or pre-requisite requirement.
Course Mode of Delivery and Duration
The course is provided through face-to-face delivery. The course will be delivered and assessed over 4 weeks.
Course Fees: $880